- 1970s dress
- Tan-ish cream color
- Prairie / Victorian vibes
- Gunne Sax inspired (not an actual Gunne)
- Corset lace up ties up the chest
- Elastic neckline can be worn on or off the sleeves
- Semi sheer bishop sleeves with elastic cuffs
- Fitted waist with a tie
- Floral lace panel down the front of the dress
- Maxi length skirt with a flutter hem
- Zips up the back
- Lined body
Excellent vintage condition: hairline mark of imperfection in the fabric of one of the waist ties; a few incredibly faint markings on the flutter hem of the skirt towards the edge of the bottom hem.
Dress has been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: M (tag is marked a vintage women’s US 13)
bust (underarm): 36”-37.5“ max
waist: 29”-30.5“ max
hip: up to 44“ (fits most comfortable up to 42”)
shoulder to waist: 15“
sleeve: about 23“
color: tan-ish cream
material: polyester and cotton blend, lace, cordage, acetate lining, zipper
label: no tag other than size and care tag
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Fit was small. Sydney's measurements are 5'10 36-33-44 with a modern dress size 10 and a 31 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!