- 1970s wedding dress set (1972 to be exact, see photos for 1972 edition of Modern Bride)
- Set includes a gown and matching veil
- Off white, cream, yellow color
- Hippie style
- Chiffon fabric
- Daisy appliqué trim on the neckline, bodice and sleeves
- Lace high neck collar
- Yellow ribbon trim accents
- Sheer neckline and sleeves
- Fitted waist with a ribbon bow accent
- Flowing floor length skirt
- Train in the back with daisy appliqué trim
- Lined body
- Metal zipper up the back
- Veil features a cone headband and tulle chiffon
As-is vintage condition: discoloration throughout the chiffon; some areas of speckled markings towards the bottom hem; chiffon has a deep wrinkle that we were not able to fully steam out; about a quarter of an inch tear on the bottom of the skirt.
Dress has been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS
shoulder: about 14.5“
bust (underarm): 32”-33“ max
hip: up to 40“
length: about 58“ in front
shoulder to waist: 15.5“
color: off white, cream, yellow
material: feels like a polyester or rayon chiffon, ribbon, appliqués, acetate lining, metal zipper
label: no tag other than solid blue union tag
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Zeyi is 5’7 32-23-33 with a modern dress size 2-4 and letter size XS.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!