- 1970s dress
- Yellow, pink, blue, green, white colors
- Hippie / prairie style
- Striped print
- Ruffle trim along the neckline
- Flutter capped sleeves with ruffle trim
- Empire waist with a tie for the perfect fit
- Accent pockets on the skirt with more ruffle trim
- Maxi length with a flutter hem
- Zips up the back
Note: fabric is a bit on the sheer side.
Excellent vintage condition: tiny mark on the lower right side of the skirt (a little bit larger than a pinhead).
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS/S
bust (underarm): 32”-34“ max
waist: 29”-30“ untied
shoulder to waist: 11“
color: yellow, pink, blue, green, white
material: polyester and cotton blend, lace, zipper
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!