- 1970s / early 1980s wedding gown
- Gunne Sax label
- Cream color
- Victorian inspired design
- Queen Anne collar
- Leg O’ Mutton sleeves
- Sheer floral lace down the arm charts
- Pearl trim along the neckline and pearl buttons down the chest
- Empire waist
- Floor length gown with a flutter hem
- Petite train that is a continuation of the flutter hem
- Zips up the back
Great vintage condition: a few minor dirt markings and scuffing in the fabric along the bottom of the skirt on the flutter hem.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS (tag is marked a Gunne size 7)
bust (underarm): 32“
shoulder to waist: 14“
material: satin, acetate, lace, beads, zipper
label: Gunne Sax
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Raven is 5’6 and wears a modern size 0-2 in dresses.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!