- 1970s three piece suit set
- Lilli Ann label
- Set includes a jacket, pants and belt
- White color
- Jacket features a blazer style, quilted collar and front pockets, buttons up the front and a satin lining
- Pants feature a trouser style with a high rise, tapered pant leg, pockets on the hips and a zipper and hook and eye closure
- Jacket and pants are both lined
Note: jacket has shoulder pads underneath the inside lining.
Jacket - Great vintage condition: pinhead marking above the top button; tiny marking on the left shoulder; area of super faint discoloration on the lower left side of the back of the jacket; some pilling on the tops of both shoulders.
Pants - Excellent vintage condition: pea size mark on the very bottom hem of the back of the right pant leg; a half inch marking on the very bottom hem of the front left pant leg; several faint markings on the pants that are so light they are impossible to capture in a photo (see photo for most notable example).
Belt - Excellent vintage condition.
Suit has been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S
material: feels like polyester blend, buttons, acetate lining, zipper, buckle
label: Lilli Ann
pinned on model? no
bust (underarm): 37“
waist: 26.5”-28“ max
hip: 38”-40“ max
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!