- 1970s jacket
- Mustard yellow, black, white colors
- Marching band / military style
- High neck collar with a hook and eye closure
- Epaulettes on the shoulders
- “W” “M” patches on the front
- Color block paneling on the back
- Metal zipper
- Fully lined
Good vintage condition: pea size mark on the front toward the bottom hem; back of the left sleeve has some dirt-like markings.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M
bust (underarm): 38“
shoulder to waist: 24“
color: yellow, black, white
material: gabardine wool, metal zipper
label: Stanbury, Prestige Uniform
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!