- 1970s dress set
- Set includes a sheer floral lace dress, satin slip dress and a lace belt
- Mauve taupe color
- 1930s inspired silhouette
- Floral lace outer shell (completely detachable)
- Separate satin slip dress underneath
- Yoked waist
- Matching lace waist belt
- Bias cut maxi length skirt
- Dress is pull over style (no closures)
Note: I can't say for certain what decade this dress is from, but I used my best educated guess.
Great vintage condition: a large stain towards the bottom half of the slip dress that is not noticeable when the lace dress is on top; a few other small markings throughout the slip dress; lace is slightly torn on the belt buckle.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: M/L
color: mauve taupe
material: lace, acetate, buckle
label: no label (perhaps homemade)
pinned on model? no
bust (underarm): 38“
armhole opening: 10“ across (20” around)
shoulder to waist: 17“
bust (underarm): 37“
Note on fit: Stevie is 5’7 36-27.5-39 with a modern dress size 6 and a letter size S/M.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!