- 1970s dress
- Muted brown, cream, tan colors
- Hippie / cottage vibes
- Gunne Sax inspired design (not an actual Gunne but I have seen this exact dress with a Gunne Sax tag before)
- Babydoll silhouette
- Corset style lace up ties on the bodice
- Crochet lace trim
- Long sleeves with fitted cuffs
- Empire waist
- Maxi length skirt with a flutter hem
- Zips up the back
Excellent vintage condition: 6 inch area of the edge of the bottom hem has come undone and is slightly frayed (see photo).
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M (fits like a Gunne size 11)
bust (underarm): 34”-36“ max
shoulder to waist: 12.5”-16“
color: muted brown, cream, tan
material: polyester blend, cotton blend, acetate lining, crochet lace, cordage, zipper
label: Marsi’s, California
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!