- 1960s / 1970s dress
- Cream, orange, navy blue colors
- Mod / hippie vibes
- Psychedelic novelty print featuring Art Nouveau inspired women’s face with long detailed hair throughout
- Alternating micro polka dot print
- Large Peter Pan collar
- Long sleeves with French cuffs
- True wrap style silhouette with hidden internal snap buttons
- Empire waist with a tie
- Maxi length
Good vintage condition, slightly wounded but an extremely wearable and rare piece nonetheless: back left side of skirt has an area of machine repairs, the stitching changes to match the color of the pattern to disguise it more; some tiny markings on the fabric that get lost in the busy print.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M
bust (underarm): 34”-37“
waist: 30“ untied
shoulder to waist: 15“
color: cream, orange, navy blue
material: feels like polyester or triacetate, snap buttons
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Fit was loose. Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!