- 1970s dress
- Navy blue, green, pink, yellow colors
- 1940s inspired silhouette
- Crepe rayon fabric
- Romantic floral & flower basket print
- Flutter collar with a tie ascot at the center
- Puff sleeves with fitted cuffs
- Empire waistline
- Accent pockets on the front of the skirt with flutter trim
- Midi length with a flutter hem
- Zips up the back
Note: fabric is a tad on the sheer side.
Excellent vintage condition.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S
bust (underarm): 34“-35
shoulder to waist: 11”-13.5“
sleeve cuff circumference: 5”-5.25” across (10”-10.5” around)
color: navy blue, green, pink, yellow
material: feels like rayon, zipper
label: Malibu Media, California
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!