- 1960s / 1970s set
- Set includes a sweater and a skirt
- Black, rainbow colors
- Ribbed and stretchy acrylic knit
- Top features rainbow space dye accents on the neckline, sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Skirt features a high waist and midi length
- Deadstock with original store tags from “Lerner Shops”
Note: we found the fabric to be soft, but fabric might be itchy for sensitive skin.
Excellent vintage condition.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS/S (tag is marked a vintage women’s US 9)
color: black, rainbow
material: feels like acrylic
label: Country Store, Heritage Knitwear
pinned on model? no
bust (underarm): 28”-35“
Note on fit: Sadie is 5’7 32-25-33 with a modern dress size 0, letter size XS/S and a size 25 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!