- 1970s matching set
- Set includes a shirt and skirt
- Brown, green, rust colors
- Faux suede leather fabric
- Top features a halter top style with an accent collar and wrap construction that ties in the back
- Skirt features a scenic tree design, high waist, a-line cut, maxi length, zipper closure and lined interior
Good as-is vintage condition: a few markings on the skirt; bottom hem of the skirt has an area of light pink-spots and the inside lining has pink dye discoloration throughout.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS/S (see measurements for each piece)
color: brown, green, rust
material: feels like ultrasuede (faux suede leather), acetate lining, zipper
label: Will Ett
pinned on model? no
bust (underarm): 32”-36“
length: about 19“
size: XS (tag on skirt is marked a vintage women’s US 8)
Note on fit: The halter top fit big in the bust and the bust did not line up with model’s own (recommended for someone who does not have a short torso). Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!