- 1970s / 1980s wedding gown
- Off white (chiffon), cream colors (lining and lace)
- Victorian / hippie style
- Chiffon fabric
- Detailed floral appliqué trim along the neckline and bodice
- Pearl beaded accents
- Sheer bishop sleeves with tiered scalloped lace cuffs and buttons up the cuffs
- Fitted waistline
- Flowing chiffon skirt with fluttery tiered scalloped floral lace at the bottom
- Long train with the option to bustle the train on the back
- Long row of buttons down the back of the spine with a hidden zipper underneath
- Body of the dress is lined
Great vintage condition: buttons are slightly discolored; a few pinhead markings on the right sleeve cuff; 8 inch hairline snag in the chiffon on the front of the skirt (too minor to capture in a photo); a few incredibly light markings along the edge of the hem of the skirt that are not noticeable whatsoever.
Dress has been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS (tag is marked a vintage women’s US size 8)
bust (underarm): 31”-33“ max
waist: 22”-25“ max
shoulder to waist: 14.5”-15“
color: off white, cream
material: feels like polyester chiffon, lace, pearl beads, buttons, zipper, acetate
label: no tag other than care tag and ILGWU union tag
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Sadie is 5’7 32-25-33 with a modern dress size 0, letter size XS/S and a size 25 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!