- 1970s wedding dress
- Cream color
- Victorian / hippie style
- Floral lace construction
- Detailed sheer lace design on the neckline
- Flutter trim across the bodice
- Sheer floral lace sleeves with ruffled cuffs
- Fitted elastic waistline with flutter trim
- Maxi length skirt with flutter lace trim
- Lined body
- Zips up the back
- Buttons up the back of the neck
- Detachable sheer floral lace train
Great near excellent vintage condition: elastic at sleeve cuffs is stretched out; elastic at the waist is starting to stretch out but still has a lot of stretch left to it; small rust-like marking on the flutter trim of the train towards the top.
Dress has been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: M/L (tag is marked a vintage women’s US 13/14)
bust (underarm): 35”-37“
shoulder to waist: 15.5“
armhole opening: 8”-8.5“ across (16”-17” around)
material: lace, buttons, elastic, polyester lining, zipper
label: no label other than size tag
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Sydney's measurements are 5'10 36-33-44 with a modern dress size 10 and a 31 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!