- 1970s dress
- Cream, blush color (scalloped lace trim up the front is almost blush in color)
- Victorian / hippie style
- Gunne Sax inspired design (not a Gunne)
- Corset bodice with lace up ties
- Sheer floral lace puff sleeves
- Empire waistline
- Scalloped lace and satin ribbon trim
- Lace panel down the front of the skirt
- Midi length
- Zips up the back
Great near-excellent vintage condition: bottom hem of the skirt is a little warped.
Note: dress has been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S
bust (underarm): 34
waist: 27”-28“ max
shoulder to waist: 13”-14.5“
color: cream, blush
material: feels like a cotton and polyester blend, lace, ribbon, zipper
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Holly is 5’7 32-25-34 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 25/26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!