- 1980s dress
- Rainbow colors
- Diane Freis inspired “Georgette” design
- Bust abstract & geometric print
- Embroidered accent along the neckline
- Ties at the neck with tassels
- Loose fitting sleeves with shirred cuffs
- Low waist line with shirring
- Midi length skirt with a hanky hem
- Lightweight polyester fabric
Note: dress has thin shoulder pads, pads are easily removable.
Excellent vintage condition: elastic at sleeve cuffs is a bit stretched.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: can fit S/M/L depending on preferred style
bust (underarm): 42“
hip: up to 50“
shoulder to low waist: 20“
color: blue, rainbow
material: polyester, elastic
label: Maylee LOK, Georgette
pinned on model? yes, most of the photos were unpinned, very last photo is clipped to show the dress more fitted.
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-35 with a modern dress size 2-4 and wears a size 27 in jeans. This dress fit oversized on her.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!