- Circa 1980s
- 1930s / early 1940s inspired design
- Grecian motif
- Vibrant fuchsia pink color
- Elegant chiffon fabric
- Wrap style bodice
- Flouncy long sleeves with fitted cuffs
- Accented waistline with sparking sequined trim wrapped all the way around
- Sexy open back design with a tie at the back of the neck
- Midi length skirt
- Fabric covered buttons on the back
*Note: back buttons are also covered in rayon fabric and are a little pesky to button due to fabric friction.
Excellent vintage condition: 1/8 inch scuff-like mark on the left sleeve; faint line markings on right side of neckline; pinhead hole at the center of the v-neck that is not visible during wear (looks like there was once a safety pin there for modesty purposes).
suggested letter size: XS
material: rayon chiffon / acetate lining / nylon zipper
label: majority of the tags have been cut out :(
pinned on model? No
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!