- 1970s / early 1980s dress
- Seafoam, blue, green, white colors
- Prairie style
- Gunne Sax inspired design
- Edwardian motif
- Floral print
- Large bib collar with ribbon and lace trim
- Bell sleeves
- Fitted waistline with satin ribbon trim and a tie for the perfect fit
- Midi length skirt
- Paneled flutter hem
- Buttons up the back of the bodice with a zipper up the lower back
Note: fabric is just a tiny bit sheer.
Good vintage condition: elastic at sleeve cuffs is stretched out but we decided to leave as-is because it created a pretty bell sleeve silhouette; bottom flutter tier panel is sewn on backwards but you can only tell when you are inspecting the construction of the dress up close.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS
bust (underarm): 33”-34“
shoulder to waist: 15”-16.5“
color: seafoam, blue, green, white
material: feels like a cotton and polyester blend, ribbon, lace, buttons, zipper
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!