- 1980s / 1990s dress (it could be 1970s, but my best guess is slightly more recent)
- Purple, blue, white, multi colors
- Hippie style
- India gauze cotton fabric
- Detailed floral, peacock bird and geometric print in a striped pattern
- Tank shoulder straps
- Loose fit trapeze silhouette
- Midi length
- Dress is pull over style (no closures)
Great vintage condition: pea size tear in the gauze on the lower front of the skirt toward the very edge of the bottom hem.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: M (tag is marked a vintage women’s US medium)
bust (underarm): 38“
shoulder to waist: “
color: purple, white, multi
material: 100% gauze cotton
label: Garment Craft
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Fit was loose and breezy. Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!