- 1970s / 1980s wedding dress
- Cream color
- Victorian motif
- Statement bishop sleeves with billowing sheer chiffon and fitted floral lace
- Illusion lace neck with a sweetheart neckline
- Pearl beaded and floral lace bodice
- Fitted waist
- Chiffon skirt
- A row of buttons line the spine with a hidden zipper up the back
- Petite train with option hook for easier mobility
- Fully lined body
Note: due to the light color, we recommend nude undergarments during wear.
Great vintage condition: a few extremely faint light scuff like markings on the right hip area; one pinhead marking on the front of the skirt; an area of small snags in the chiffon layer of the dress towards the very bottom hem (see photos).
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS/S
bust (underarm): 32”-33“
waist: 26”-27“ max
hip: up to 52“
length: 56“ in the front
shoulder to true waist: about 14“
shoulder to low waist: about 18”
material: feels like nylon chiffon, acetate, lace, pearl beads, buttons, zipper
label: House of Bianchi, New York, Boston
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!