- 1970s / 1980s dress
- White, off white, cream colors (chiffon is more white, some of the lace is off-white and almost cream in color when the light hits off of it)
- Southern Belle / prairie style
- Romantic off-the-shoulder elastic neckline (can be worn on or off)
- Sheer chiffon puff sleeves with elastic cuffs
- Flutter lace trim
- Fitted waistline with more fluttery lace trim
- Chiffon skirt with curtain style gathered accents and a flutter lace hem
- Body of the dress is lined
- Zips up the back
Excellent vintage condition: one pinhead marking on the left hip area of the skirt; a few teensy nicks in the chiffon; small area of pinhead markings on the inside lining on the back of the skirt that you can see through the chiffon layer (but only if you are really looking for it!).
Note: dress has been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M (tag is marked a vintage women’s US 9/10)
bust (underarm): 32”-37“
waist: 26”-29“ max
shoulder to waist: 15”-17“
color: white, off white, cream
material: nylon chiffon, lace, zipper
label: Loralie Original
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Holly is 5’7 32-25-34 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 25/26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!