- 1980s dress (please see condition section)
- Fuchsia pink color
- Formal style wear
- Edwardian inspired silhouette
- Jacquard taffeta with a polka dot print
- Statement puff sleeves with fitted cuffs and bow tie accents
- Flutter bib collar on the front and back of the bodice with pleating details
- Fitted waist
- Tea length skirt with a flutter hem
- Zips up the back
Note: please read condition section.
Good as-is vintage condition: this dress accidentally went through the wash when instead it should have been dry cleaned. The dress is still super wearable and lovely, but the texture of the fabric has changed a bit, it's more flimsy/less crisp than in the modeled photos and it has a deeper wrinkle that we could not press out. See our flat lay photos for the most accurate condition (color is most accurate in the modeled photos, our phone camera color balance was off in the flat lays).
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S
bust (underarm): 33”-34“ max
waist: 27”-28“ max
shoulder to waist: 16“
material: acetate taffeta, metal zipper
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!