- 1990s matching set
- Set includes a shirt and skirt
- Equestrian / Country Western theme
- Red, brown colors
- Novelty print featuring horse bits, bridles, horse shoes and collars
- Shirt features an accent collar, buttons up the front and long sleeves
- Skirt features a high waist, 360 degree full sweep and a long row of button closures up the left side
Excellent vintage condition: pinprick hole on the right shoulder on the shirt.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: varies (see measurements of each item, skirt is marked a vintage women’s US size 8)
size: S/M/L depending on preferred style
bust (underarm): 42“
hip: up to 60“
color: red, brown
material: feels like rayon, buttons, zipper
label: Howard Wolf
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Shirt fit big, skirt fit regular. Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!