- Circa 1990s
- Authentic Cheap & Chic Moschino label
- Extremely rare Chanel-inspired design
- Asymmetric construction, every angle is different!
- Right sleeve is sheer rayon chiffon
- The rest of the dress is a wool crepe material
- Buttons down the front
- Half of a cream satin bow at the neck
- Dress-form style neckline
- Cheap & Chic 1996 stamp on the bodice
- Micro mini skirt
- Zips up the back
Note: there is just a tad over 2 inches of extra fabric sewn up into the hem. The inside lining is completely attached at the inside bottom hem, but you can see the crease line to where the wool is tacked up underneath the lining layer.
Note: Adrianne's measurements are 5’10 33-25-35 and a US dress size 2-4.
Good vintage condition: dress has some areas of pinhead size moth holes in the wool, all are on the back except for three in collarbone area, see photos for details.
suggested letter size: XS/S (tag is marked a USA 8, true fit is more like a USA 4)
shoulder to shoulder: 16”
shoulder to waist: 17“
color: cream / pink / black
material: wool crepe / rayon / satin / buttons
label: Cheap & Chic by Moschino
pinned on model? no (fit was tight in the hip)
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!