- 1980s sweater
- Oatmeal beige color, muted green, muted pink, muted yellow
- Cardigan style
- 100% Shetland wool
- Embroidered flowers on the chest
- Quilted accent on the chest
- Convertible collar can but worn like a turtleneck or folded over as a collar
- Buttons up the front
- Drawstring tie at the waist
Excellent vintage condition.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S (tag is marked a vintage women’s US medium)
bust (underarm): 36”-37“
color: oatmeal beige color, muted green, muted pink, muted yellow
material: 100% wool
label: Susan Bristol
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!