- Circa 1940s / 1950s
- Sheer seersucker style nylon fabric
- Bold blue, black & white stripes
- Large ascot tie at the neck
- Rhinestone set buttons down the bodice
- Capped sleeves
- Fitted waistline
- Flared midi length skirt
- Metal zipper up the left side of the waist
*Please note: pictured with a slip, slip not included.
Good vintage condition. Faded pink stain on the front of the skirt at the very bottom hem, see photos.
suggested letter size: XS/S
waist: 26”-27.5“ max
hip: up to 44“
shoulder to waist: 16.5“
color: white / blue / navy blue
material: feels like a seersucker style nylon / buttons / metal zipper
label: no label
pinned on model? yes
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!