- Circa 1960s / 1970s
- Quality made by iconic mid century department store and label, I.Magnin
- Plush terry cloth fabric (very thick)
- Incredibly detailed novelty print featuring some of the animal kingdom's finest mega fauna
- Ok, but seriously...giraffes, bears, llamas, koalas, monkeys...!
- Fitted waistline with an adjustable drawstring
- Boxy sleeves
- Maxi length skirt
- A true piece of art!
Excellent vintage condition.MEASUREMENTS
suggested letter size: M (tag is also marked a medium and seems true to fit)
bust: about 37“
hip: up to 50“
shoulder to waist: “
color: off white / gray
material: terry cloth (fabric is quite thick and very plush) / nylon zipper
label: I.magnin & Co.
pinned on model? yes
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!