- 1950s suit
- Dan Millstein for Lanvin label
- Marilyn Monroe famously wore a Dan Millstein suit when she married Joe DiMaggio in 1954!
- Suit includes a jacket and skirt
- Black and white colors give an overall gray color
- Jacket features a blazer style, tailored fit, accent collar, velvet panels and buttons up the front
- Skirt features metal zipper closures on both the left and right side of the waist (!!!) and an 8 panel design for added flare
Note: blazer is lined, skirt is unlined.
Blazer - great vintage condition: it looks like there may have been an ornament wrapped around the center velvet bow on the lower left side of the blazer that is no longer there (there is an indent in the velvet)
Skirt - excellent vintage condition: pea size faint mark on the front around the knee area.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS
color: black and white for an overall gray color
material: feels like a wool shell, buttons, rayon lining, buttons
label: Lanvin, Dan Millstein, Orpha, Zanesville
pinned on model? no
bust (underarm): 35“ (size down at least 1” due to thickness)
length: 23” front, 21.5“ back
shoulder to waist: about 15“
Note on fit: Jenna is 5’5 32.5-26-36 with a modern dress size 2, letter size XS/S and a size 25 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!