- 1980s jumpsuit
- Red & white colors
- Wrap style bodice
- 1/2 length puff sleeves with button cuffs
- Fitted waistline with a button closure
- Relaxed pant leg with a tapered bottom hem
- Hidden slit pockets on the hips
- Lightweight and slinky rose embossed jacquard fabric
Excellent vintage condition: minor piling at around waist, likely from a belt.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS/S (tag is marked a vintage women’s US 11/12, true fit is much smaller)
bust (underarm): 34“
hip: up to 42“
shoulder to waist: 16“
shoulder to crotch: 29“
color: white, red
material: polyester, elastic, buttons
label: Pea Patch, New York
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-35 with a modern dress size 2-4, suggested letter size XS/S and a size 26/27 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!