- 1970s wedding dress set (1973 to be exact, according to the original owner!)
- Set includes a dress, detachable train, veil & money bag
- Cream color
- Dress features detailed floral lace appliqués, sheer short sleeves, a fitted waistline, chiffon skirt and a gorgeous ruched satin panel up the front of the dress, zips up the back and body of the dress is lined
- Train features a unique rectangular shape, long length, floral appliqué accents and heavy duty hook and eye closures that attach to the back of the waist of the wedding dress
- Veil features the coolest conical shape (works great for a bun or half up half down hair) with floral lace appliqués and layers of tulle chiffon
- Money bag features a satin finish, drawstring tie and matching floral appliqué trim
Dress - great vintage condition: small tear in the nylon chiffon on the far right side of the front of the waist seam.
Train - excellent vintage condition.
Veil - great vintage condition: a few small holes in the tulle.
Money bag - great vintage condition: a few pinhead markings on the satin.
Note: dress and train have been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M
bust (underarm): 32”-35“
shoulder to waist: 15.5“
material: feels like nylon chiffon, satin, floral appliqué, nylon mesh, tulle, zipper
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Holly is 5’7 32-25-34 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 25/26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!