- 1960s / 1970s set
- Set includes a jacket and purse
- Cape or poncho style jacket
- Green, dark mustard, cream colors
- Chenille tapestry fabric with an ornate floral and botanical print
- Cape features a single hook and eye closure at the neck and LINING
- Purse features a hand bag style with two different sets of amber lucite handles that can be swapped out depending on preferred style, velcro closures
Excellent vintage condition: fabric on one side of the purse is more faded than the other side.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS/S/M (can also fit a size large but cape will open up more in the front)
color: green, pea green, cream
material: feels like chenille tapestry, satin acetate lining, hook and eye, velcro
label: Larry Sakin, Desert Fashions, Tucson
pinned on model? no
bust (underarm): up to 38“
waist: up to 32“
hip: up to 44“
width of pouch: 18“ across at the bottom
height of pouch: 10.5“
Note on fit: Holly is 5’7 32-25-34 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 25/26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!