- 1970s matching set
- Rare Abercrombie & Fitch label
- Set includes a cape and pants
- Genuine suede leather fabric
- Purple, rust, dark green (almost looks black) colors
- Patchwork construction
- Poncho features large snap buttons up the front and open sides for the arms
- Pants features snap button closures and bell bottoms
Overall great vintage condition.
Cape: some topical markings on the leather.
Pants: 1/2 inch tear in the leather to the right of the lowest snap button fly; some markings on the leather.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS/S (pants are marked a vintage women’s US 10)
color: purple, rust, dark green (almost looks black)
material: genuine suede leather, snap buttons
label: Abercrombie & Fitch
pinned on model? no
shoulder: about 15.5“
bust (underarm): up to 40“
waist: 27”-27.5“ (size down 1 inch due to mid rise not hitting at true waist)
thigh: 9.5“ across (19” around)
Note on fit: Pants fit like a glove. Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!