- 1940s wedding dress
- Cream color
- Satin fabric
- Tailored bodice with ruching down the sides
- Long sleeves with fitted cuffs that come to a point
- Fitted waistline with piping trim
- Cut-out satin appliqué trim with a leaf and floral design
- Skirt transitions to sheer mesh tulle
- Leaf shaped sheer mesh tulle train in the back
- Lined skirt
- A long row of satin buttons up the back
Great vintage condition considering age: super faint area of markings on the bodice by the waist area; subtle discoloration at the underarms; a few super faint markings on the sleeves; a few pinhead tears in the tulle; the train has a few areas of tiny rust-like markings.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS
bust (underarm): 32”-33 max“
waist: 26” max (dress will be hard to button up if maxed out)
length: 56“ lining, 58” tulle layer
shoulder to waist: 16”-18“
material: satin acetate, mesh tulle, buttons, piping
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Sadie is 5’7 32-25-33 with a modern dress size 0, letter size XS/S and a size 25 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!