- 1970s dress
- Cream color
- Victorian / prairie style
- Gunne Sax inspired silhouette (not an actual Gunne)
- Chiffon fabric
- Mandarin collar
- Flutter trim along the bodice
- Lace inlay at the neck with buttons up the center
- Sheer long sleeves with fitted cuffs and ruffle lace trim
- Empire waistline
- Flowing maxi length skirt with a flutter hem
- Lined body
- Zips up the back
Good as-is vintage condition: inside lining has a few holes on the back of the shoulder and the front of the skirt; two pea sized markings next to the holes on the skirt (see photos).
Dress has been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS
bust (underarm): 32”-33“ max
shoulder to waist: 14.5“
material: feels like nylon or polyester chiffon, lace, buttons, zipper
label: no tag other than care tag and red & white union tag
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Zeyi is 5’7 32-23-33 with a modern dress size 2-4 and letter size XS.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!