- 1970s cape or poncho
- Green, cream, black colors
- Thick tweed style fabric (feels like wool or a blend)
- Psychedelic / mod style floral print
- Bow tie at the neck with cute little pom pots on the ends
- Reversible style (color way is slightly different when flipped inside out)
- Whip stitching along the hems
- Slits for the arms
Note: cape is essentially reversible. We photographed it on the lighter side, the other side is more of a green.
Great vintage condition: 3.5 inch repair in the tapestry on the furthest right side of the cape, repair gets lost in the busy print and texture of the fabric; area of wear on the shoulder; are of discoloration on the collar.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M
bust (underarm): about 38“
color: green, cream, black
material: feels like wool
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!