- 1970s / early 1980s dress
- Gunne Sax label
- Cream color
- Edwardian style
- Split neckline with a high neck collar and pearl beaded and lace trim
- Buttons up the chest
- Pleated detail up the chest
- Leg O’ Mutton sleeves with lace cuffs
- Fitted waistline with a tie and ribbon trim
- Midi length skirt with a large sweep and flutter hem
- Zips up the back (zipper does not go to the very top of the neck)
Note: dress is more cream than pictured in the photos.
Great vintage condition: buttons up the chest are yellowed; some tiny gray markings on the shoulders and bottom flutter hem of the dress; some similar very faint pinhead markings on the sleeve and armpit area; an area of pinprick holes on the back of the right shoulder.
Dress has been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS/S
bust (underarm): 32”-34“ max
waist: 27.5”-28.5“ untied
hip: up to 42“
shoulder to waist: 16”-17“
material: feels like acetate taffeta, lace, pearl beads, buttons, zipper
label: Gunne Sax by Jessica
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!