- 1970s dress
- Cream color
- Prairie / hippie vibes
- Gunne Sax inspired silhouette (not a Gunne Sax)
- Lace trim
- Bishop sleeves with elastic at the cuffs
- Sheer lace cut-outs down the sleeves
- Empire waist with a tie for the perfect fit
- Maxi length with a flutter hem
- Matte satin fabric
- Zips up the back
Great vintage condition: elastic at sleeve cuffs is stretch out (as photographed).
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: M/L
bust (underarm): 36”-37“
waist: 30”-32“ max
shoulder to waist: 15”-17“
material: acetate, lace, ribbon, elastic, zipper
label: no label, looks homemade but very well done
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Fit was a tad snug at the waist. Sydney's measurements are 5'10 36-33-44 with a modern dress size 10 and a 31 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!