- 1990s / 2000s wedding dress
- White, off white colors
- Scalloped lace neckline
- Illusion lace across the chest
- Detailed lace bodice with pear beaded accents
- Cap sleeves
- Fitted Basque waistline
- Chiffon skirt with floral lace and pearl beaded accents
- Bottom of the skirt features micro pleated chiffon, a satin panel and lots of floral lace and pearl beads
- Cathedral style train in the back with the option to bustle for a shorter length
- A long row of buttons up the back
- Hidden zipper underneath the bottom half of the buttons
- Built-in tulle petticoat
- Satin lined body
Note: dress is on the heavier side due to all of the beadwork.
Excellent vintage condition: some super faint dirt markings on some spots of the trim on the very bottom hem of the skirt and train; sequined accents on the dress have yellowed a bit.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: M
shoulder: about 16“
bust (underarm): 35”-37“
hip: up to 44“
shoulder to waist: 19”-21“
color: white, off white
material: feels like polyester chiffon, nylon mesh, lace, pearl beads, buttons, acetate lining
label: no label other than care tag
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!